1- Who is Grupo Murano?
Grupo Murano is a Mexican development company with extensive experience in the structuring, development, and assessment of industrial, residential, corporate office and hotel projects in Mexico.
2- What are the Company’s competitive strengths?
Grupo Murano’s main strengths are:
- • Well-defined investment strategy: we invest in real estate with the objective of generating growth opportunities under high operating efficiencies that drive profitability.
- • Strong alignment with the interests of the investing public: structured relationships to ensure the proper alignment of interests between us and the investing public.
- • Seasoned and committed executive team: management team with a solid track record in the development, acquisition, and financing of compelling investment opportunities, as well as in iconic projects in the Mexican real estate sector.
- • Human capital and real estate expertise: associates, collaborators, and key staff with proven experience throughout the entire value chain in the development, operation, and marketing of real estate assets.
- • Solid financial position: leveraged by multiple domestic and international institutions.
3- Who are the Company’s key executive officers?
For detailed information on the management team and their professional experience, please refer to the Management section.
4- Where can I find information about Grupo Murano’s portfolio?
For detailed information about the portfolio please go to the Portfolio section.
5- How can I get in touch with the Company?