08/20/2021Wyndham Grand Mexico City and Esplendor by Wyndham La Condesa to bet on MICE segment
- According to the Head of Sales & Marketing of Wyndham Grand Mexico City & Esplendor by Wyndham La Condesa, the project, which will be operational in early 2022, seeks to become the preferred choice for the business traveler who is looking for the best corporate spaces and meeting facilities, delivering the most compelling value proposal in the market.
05/05/2021Wyndham Grand prepares to shake-up the hotel market in Mexico City
- With an investment of over USD$100 million, the Aristos complex
(an iconic space built in the 1960s that redefined Mexico City’s urban
architecture) is reborn and as of 2022 will feature two new properties:
Wyndham Grand Mexico City & Esplendor by Wyndham La Condesa.
Mr. Eduardo Cruz del Río, Vice President of Operations for Latin America and the Caribbean at Wyndam Hotel & Resorts, stated in a press release that they are fully confident in the recovery of Mexico’s tourism industry and are very excited about the opening of these two new hotels.
05/03/2021Wyndham Grand Mexico City & Esplendor by Wyndham La Condesa appoint a new general manager
- According to Wyndham Hotel & Resorts (the world's largest hotel franchisor with approximately 9,280 properties over nearly 90 countries), Mr. Antonio Álvarez will oversee the management and operation of the new Wyndham Grand Mexico City & Esplendor by Wyndham La Condesa hotels (which aim to become the city's new hotspot).
02/11/2020Quintana Roo Tourism Investment Summit 2020 will attract investments
- Among the news to be presented at this business summit is the announcement of Grupo Murano, which will inject over USD$ 1 billion dollars together with Sabadell, La Caixa and Bancomext to the construction of the World Trade Center Cancun, a magnificent space for the meetings industry.
12/12/2019CKDs will be used to finance tourism megaproject
10/16/20191-billion-dollar hotel megacomplex in Cancun is presented; Federal Government will finance it
- During President Andrés Manuel Lopez Obrador's daily conference, Murano, a company owned by Elias, Marcos and Harry Sacal, presented the Grand Island Cancún project. With an investment of 1 billion dollars, financed by Bancomext and two foreign banks, the project comprises a two phases 3,000-key complex in Cancun's hotel zone that will begin operations in 2022 and 2024, respectively.
10/16/2019Grand Island Cancun, the largest tourism project in the past 30 years
- During his daily conference, the President announced the Grand Island Cancun project, which investment of 1 billion dollars represents one of the largest tourism endeavors in the last 30 years. Marcos Sacal, CEO of Murano, stated that the complex will create thousands of jobs throughout its construction and operation.
07/05/2019Semarnat greenlights construction of Grand Island Cancun hotel
- The Secretariat of the Environment and Natural Resources authorized the construction of the 3,000-room Grand Island mega-hotel located in the second stage of Cancun's hotel zone, with an investment of 10 billion pesos by BVG World.
10/23/2018Mexico City's first Wyndham Grand in the cosmopolitan Roma - Condesa cultural corridor