30/05/2022Accor and Hyatt will operate the two hotels of the new era of the Aristos building
- The hotel brands Accor and Hyatt will introduce new brands to Mexico City through two new hotels in the I421 complex, in the former Aristos building, located in the Condesa district of Mexico City, a project that intends to position itself as a major business and leisure destination by the end of this year.
20/05/2022Hyatt's Andaz Condesa Mexico City will open by the end of 2022
- Andaz Condesa Mexico City is the new hotel development of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, which will be located in the Condesa neighborhood (Mexico City) and will open its doors at the end of 2022.
02/11/2020Quintana Roo Tourism Investment Summit 2020 will attract investments
- Among the news to be presented at this business summit is the announcement of Grupo Murano, which will inject over USD$ 1 billion dollars together with Sabadell, La Caixa and Bancomext to the construction of the World Trade Center Cancun, a magnificent space for the meetings industry.
12/12/2019CKDs will be used to finance tourism megaproject
10/16/20191-billion-dollar hotel megacomplex in Cancun is presented; Federal Government will finance it
- During President Andrés Manuel Lopez Obrador's daily conference, Murano, a company owned by Elias, Marcos and Harry Sacal, presented the Grand Island Cancún project. With an investment of 1 billion dollars, financed by Bancomext and two foreign banks, the project comprises a two phases 3,000-key complex in Cancun's hotel zone that will begin operations in 2022 and 2024, respectively.
10/16/2019Grand Island Cancun, the largest tourism project in the past 30 years
- During his daily conference, the President announced the Grand Island Cancun project, which investment of 1 billion dollars represents one of the largest tourism endeavors in the last 30 years. Marcos Sacal, CEO of Murano, stated that the complex will create thousands of jobs throughout its construction and operation.
07/05/2019Semarnat greenlights construction of Grand Island Cancun hotel
- The Secretariat of the Environment and Natural Resources authorized the construction of the 3,000-room Grand Island mega-hotel located in the second stage of Cancun's hotel zone, with an investment of 10 billion pesos by BVG World.